Monday, April 24, 2017

#Hashtag Book Projects

It's almost May!  Less than 30 days of school and the kids are going crazy!  My students have done a substantial choice reading project almost every month since school started.  With everything going on in the next month or so, I decided to simplify.  This activity is based on a novel discussion activity I created (more on that later), that uses hashtags, that the kids LOVE.  Anything different, right?

So, I plan to keep all of these completed "projects" in a binder for next year.  Whenever someone can't find a book for their CRP, I can tell them to go look through the binder to find something that interests them.  Finding a book in the library without help is so overwhelming for many of my kids, especially the boys, that I think this will help to demystify the process.  I'm still remembering how to link everything in Blogger, so for now, I will post it in my TPT store.  Let me know if you try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment